Martin GPCX1RAE Left-handed Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Solid top for enhanced tone with age
- Smooth playability from the Performing Artist Series neck
- Great-sounding electronics with USB connectivity
Solid top for enhanced tone with age
Sweetwater knows that the choice of top wood can make or break the sound of an acoustic guitar. For the left-handed GPCX1RAE, Martin chose a solid Sitka spruce top. Chosen as much for its look as its tone, solid spruce has a rich, lively sound with excellent projection. And because it’s a solid-wood top the tone will age gracefully as the wood matures, with enhanced harmonics and greater tonal balance as the years go by.
Smooth playability from the Performing Artist Series neck
Whether you need to survive long recording sessions or plan to play out late into the night, you’ll be glad you got a Martin GPCX1RAE left-handed acoustic-electric. The GPCXR1AE features one of Martin’s amazing Performing Artist series necks, whose slimmer profile is easy on your hand, allowing you to play those extended sessions in comfort.
The left-handed GPCX1RAE acoustic-electric is equipped with a Fishman pickup system, which gives you great-sounding output, onstage and in the studio.
Martin GPCX1RAE Left-handed Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Classic Martin styling with Fishman electronics in a Grand Performance model
- Hybrid “X” scalloped bracing enhances projection and tonal balance
- Solid Sitka spruce top for a rich, lively sound that will enhance with age
- High Pressure Laminate back and sides, with mahogany pattern
- Fast Performing Artist neck with buttery Black Richlite fingerboard