The G5n comes loaded with 100 beautifully-crafted and newly assembled DSP effects, plus 26 of the most faithful and realistic amp/cabinet emulators we’ve ever created.
A wide array of effects
The G5n comes equipped with freshly-developed takes on not only the most-essential guitar sounds like overdrive, distortion, compression, EQ, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, vibrato, and chorusing, but also unique multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Gold Drive, Reverse Delay, HD Hall, and OSC Echo.
Ultra-realistic amp/cabinet emulation
You can connect the G5n directly to a PA system or audio interface, using the 26 brand new onboard amp and cabinet emulators. Choose from 13 classic amp models like the ‘59 Fender Bassman, Diezel Herbert Channel 2, Marshall JCM800, Fender Twin Reverb, and MESA Boogie Mk3 , all newly and faithfully created to be adjusted exactly as you would with the knobs and switches of the real thing.
Pair your amp with one of the 13 newly-created
cabinet emulators to complete the sound, choosing
from cabinets like the Marshall 1960 A-type cabinet
(4×12” Celestion speakers), Fender ’65 Deluxe Reverb
(1×12” Jensen C-12K speakers), Mesa Boogie Mark 1
(1×12” ALTEC 417-8H speaker), or Bogner Ecstasy
cabinet (4×12” Celestion speakers).
- 200 memory locations for storage of factory and/or user-created patches
- 4 independent editing displays, plus large overview display
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard
guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tuner range of 435 – 445 Hz
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for external footpedal
- USB port for firmware updating and patch/effects downloading
- Use as a USB audio interface for Mac/Windows computers, with direct
zero-latency monitoring of input signal
- Included AC adapter
68 built-in rhythm patterns make the G5n the perfect practice rig
and enable “one-man band” performances. A two-unit looper
function, which uses dedicated footswitches to start and stop phrases,
allows you to record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long through
the effects of your choice. Plus there’s a built-in chromatic tuner, always
accessible at the touch of a footswitch—you can bypass the currently
selected patch while tuning, or mute the signal altogether.