The JZ features a 7A-style diameter with a long, thin neck making it the ultimate jazz stick. The oval bead produces a dark, warm tone that is suited for the most intricate ride cymbal work.Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.For over 50 years, ProMark has been one of the world’s leading manufacturers of drumsticks, mallets, and percussion accessories. Owned and operated by D’Addario & Co., the Houston, Texas based ProMark produces products used globally by the greatest drummers and percussionists in the world, including Neal Peart, Phil Collins, Simon Phillips, Ringo Starr, and many more. ProMark – Make Your Mark.
Promark PWJZW Shira Kashi Oak JA Jazz Wood Tip drumstick
- Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel, excellent articulation, and exceptional durability.
- Diameter: .512″ Length: 16″
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Long thin neck for a fast and responsive rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA
11 in stock