“What Am I Gonna Do with 100 Watts?”
Experience higher headroom
While it may be tempting to view 100-watt amps as rock arena fodder, the Mesa/Boogie Fillmore 100 offers way more than just venue-filling output. With twice the power, double the output tubes, and bigger output transformers versus the FIllmore 50, the Fillmore 100 gives you way more of your sound before breakup. It’s the same reason why you saw players like Stevie Ray Vaughan hauling 200-watt tube heads to modest-sized gigs. The Fillmore 100 simply gives you more of your tone — more of your guitar, pedals, and rack effects — without compromising an ounce of its 100% American-made handwired tube circuitry.
Achieve richer overdrive
But let’s say you’re the type of player who wants more of that classic Mesa/Boogie breakup — that distinctly American chug and sweet, scooped gainy goodness — at cafe-friendly levels. Thanks to the Fillmore 100’s 3-way power switch, which nets you Full, Half, or Low power modes, you can drive those tubes hard and not even wake the neighbors.
Welcome to the Fillmore!
The Fillmore 100 was named in tribute to Bill Graham’s legendary bicoastal music venues. Back in the late ’60s and early ’70s, these venues hosted such luminaries as the Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix, Miles Davis, Led Zeppelin, Jefferson Airplane, B.B. King, King Crimson, the Allman Brothers Band, Frank Zappa, and many more. The Fillmore 100 captures the same magic dust that placed these venues in the annals of historic concert venues. So plug in and enjoy a responsive, nuanced, organic sound that’s sure to inspire.
Built-in spring reverb
There’s an incredibly sweet all-tube, long-tank spring reverb in the Mesa/Boogie Fillmore 100, and that’s not even the best part. Each channel has its own reverb level, so you’re not restricted to the same reverb setting for both channels.
3-way power switch
The Fillmore 100 gives you the option to run at a cool 22 watts or a blistering 112. There are also independent Gain and Master output controls for each of its two channels, allowing you to unlock an endless range of clean, driven, and saturated tones, all at bedroom- or stage-appropriate listening levels.
Built in the USA to rock hard — and reliably
Mesa/Boogie has been handbuilding some of the most sought-after guitar gear in Petaluma, California, since the late ’60s. Early fans of Mesa/Boogie gear include Carlos Santana and Keith Richards, guitarists whose tones have been chased by countless musicians for years. When you plug into the Fillmore 100, you’re tapping into decades of innovation. The guitarists at Sweetwater appreciate the top-notch sound and construction you get in the Fillmore 100.
Mesa/Boogie Fillmore 100 Guitar Amp Head Features:
- 100-watt tube amplifier head
- Glorious vintage-inspired tone
- Inspiring small-amp handling and response
- Endless headroom and output
- Rich tube saturation
- 3D sound
- 2 fully independent, footswitchable channels
- 3-way power switch yields comfortable listening levels for studio, stage, and stadium
- 3-mode channel cloning unlocks even greater tonal possibilities
- Independent 3-band EQ, Gain, Presence, Reverb, and Master controls per channel
- Tube-driven long-tank spring reverb with independent channel controls
- Fully buffered, series tube effects loop integrates your pedals and processors
- Includes slip cover
- Number of Channels:2 channels, 3 style modes
- Total Power:100W Class AB (40W half power, 22W triode settings)
- Preamp Tubes:5 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes:4 x 6L6
- Reverb:Tube driven, Spring Reverb
- EQ:3-band EQ
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (instrument)
- Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (4 ohms), 1 x 1/4″ (8 ohms)
- Effects Loop:Buffered, Series FX Loop
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4″ (reverb), 1 x 1/4″ (channel)
- Footswitch Included:Yes, 1-button footswitch
- Construction Material:Baltic Birch with Black Bronco Vinyl
- Power Supply:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:36 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:2.FL100.AS