In response to demand from players, the Fishman Fluence line of Multi-Voice pickups continues to expand. Now available individually, these new Single Width pickups will allow you integrate with our Fluence humbuckers in order to achieve HSS, HSH or HS configurations. Each pickup comes with both a white and black plastic cover.
Hum-Single-Single — The SSA is a feature-packed pickup that, when combined with an SSP and one of our Fluence humbuckers, achieves a wide variety of sounds in an HSS configuration. SSP can only be used with SSA in the HSS configuration.
Hum-Single-Hum — Combine an SSA pickup with two Fluence humbuckers for massive HSH tonal options.
- Position 1 (Bridge) — Bridge humbucker of choice
- Position 2 — Combines one coil from the bridge and middle with resonance shift for true in-between quack
- Position 3 — Vintage single coil tone
- Position 4 — Combines one coil from the middle and neck with resonance shift for true in-between quack
- Position 5 (Neck) — Vintage-voiced neck tone
Same positions as above with Fluence neck humbucker of your choice.
SINGLE WIDTH PICKUP FEATURES
|Pickup comes with black and white cases.||PRF-SSS-BP1|
|PEAK FREQUENCY:||Voice 1: 3.4 kHz
(Lone Single Width Mode)
Voice 2: 4.8 kHz
(Dual Parallel Single Width Mode)
|MAGNETIC MATERIAL:||Alnico IV|
|MAGNETIC CIRCUIT:||Rod magnets|
|GAUSS STRENGTH:||260 gauss strength at string|
|POLE SPACING:||52.6 mm|
|OUTPUT IMPEDANCE:||2 k|
|CURRENT DRAW:||1.5 mA|
|BATTERY:||9-volt or optional rechargeable
|BATTERY LIFE:||Up to 330 hours|