Fluence Classic Humbucker Pickups are now available in the popular uncovered humbucker look. They will also incorporate a new 3rd voice – Single Coil. Wound humbuckers, when “split” to create a single coil sound, can be weak and unconvincing. The new Voice 3 is a truly authentic single coil tone that only Fluence technology can deliver.
Open Core Classic Humbucker Neck:
- Voice 1 – Vintage P.A.F. – The ideal, elusive P.A.F. neck tone with the dynamics and output level you want.
- Voice 2 – Clear, airy chime — A Fluence-exclusive neck tone, with unreal highs, vocal midrange, and tight lows.
- Voice 3 – Clear, Vintage Single Coil
Open Core Classic Humbucker Bridge:
- Voice 1 – Vintage P.A.F. — The ideal, calibrated vintage PAF bridge humbucker tone at the perfect output level.
- Voice 2 – Classic Hot Rod — The quintessential hot rodded bridge humbucker tone without all the baggage.
- Voice 3 – Slightly Overwound Single Coil
OPEN CORE CLASSIC HUMBUCKER SET (1 NECK, 1 BRIDGE)
|BLACK SETS:||6-String – PRF-COC-SB2|
OPEN CORE CLASSIC HUMBUCKER SPECS
|NECK PEAK FREQUENCY:||Voice 1: 2.6kHz
Voice 2: 4.5kHz, 350Hz
Voice 3: 5kHz
|Voice 1: 2.25kHz
Voice 2: 1.6kHz, 350Hz
Voice 3: 4kHz
|MAGNETIC MATERIAL:||Alnico V|
|MAGNETIC CIRCUIT:||Bar magnet with poles|
|GAUSS STRENGTH:||140 gauss strength at string|
|NECK POLE SPACING:||49 mm|
|BRIDGE POLE SPACING:||52.6 mm|
|OUTPUT IMPEDANCE:||2 k|
|CURRENT DRAW:||2.5 mA|
|BATTERY:||9-volt or optional rechargeable battery pack|
|BATTERY LIFE:||Up to 200 hours|